Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Looking for a roommate

Looking for a roommate 2 years 4 months ago #23279

Hi,

I am a french student studying in NanShiDa and am currently looking for a roommate. I live with my chinese girlfriend.

The appartment is located at MoChou HuaYuan MuDanLi (莫愁花园 牡丹里)near HanZhong Men. There is a big Auchan (supermarket), a mcdonalds, a lot of chinese restaurants, and everything you need nearby.

Plus, there are lots of buses just outside the residence going to approximatively everywhere (School, XinJieKou, FuZiMiao, etc...) and a metro station 5 minutes away walking.

The rent is 1500 Y / per month all included (Electricity, water, gas, internet).
I have no special requirements, being clean and respecting each other is enough.

If you are interested, please send me an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or contact me directly : 15895828483.

Thank you !
  • Victor
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Victor.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Looking for a roommate 2 years 3 months ago #23703

I had somebody but he let me down at the last moment, so it's available again.

If anybody is interested, don't hesitate to contact me !
  • Victor

Re: Looking for a roommate 2 years 2 months ago #24096

i am very interested in the room available. I am a 25 year old american male who lives in Hangzhou, but I am looking for apartments for my chinese girlfriend.  She is very nice, neat and can cook awesome chinese food.  She has pretty limited English (we use chinese to communicate), but she is trying to learn more. Maybe you can teach each other. let me know if you are interested. I will probably visit every other weekend.
  • danforce

Re: Looking for a roommate 1 year 9 months ago #25625

The room is gonna be available again beginning from the 9th of July, if anybody is interested contact me quickly !

I go back to France on the 27th of June, so after that date please contact my girlfriend at 13815427752, her name is Zoely, she speaks english and chinese.

Thanks !
  • Victor

Re: Looking for a roommate 1 year 9 months ago #25710

Hi,

I am looking for a room. I am Oliver from Berlin and will be working at nanjing daxue from august until october.

I have been living in Asia (Beijing, Hong Kong and Seoul) for almost 3years now and speak some Chinese, so communication with the girlfriend would be no trouble for me.
Please send me an email if the room is still available and you have any questions.

Cheers,
Oliver
  • Odiesing

Re: Looking for a roommate 1 year 9 months ago #25726

Hi Oliver, can you please tell me the exact date that you will arrive in Nanjing? I have my own 2-bedroom apartment and I will go traveling during the whole month of August, so I might be able to make an arrangement to rent my apartment to you for at least the first few weeks that you will stay in Nanjing~ that may be a more comfortable option compared with staying in a hotel (and cheaper!) pls feel free to contact me if you are interested in learning more details
  • misspolitica
  • Thank you received: 33

Re: Looking for a roommate 1 year 9 months ago #25761

Salut Victor,

Je suis arrivé à Nanjing il il y à 3 jours, et je reste 4 mois pr un stage en commerce international.

J'aimerais savoir si ton appart est encore dispo et le montant du loyer.
Je vais envoyer un msg à ta copine également.

Merci, Maxence
  • Maxence

Re: Looking for a roommate 1 year 9 months ago #25782

Salut,

J'arrive à Nanjing début Septembre en université partenaire.

Est-ce que l'appart est encore disponible ? Comment l'as-tu trouvé à l'origine ?

Merci beaucoup ! :-)

Re: Looking for a roommate 1 year 9 months ago #25836

Salut Louisa,

As-tu trouvé qqch sur Nanjing?
Moi je suis en Coloc avec une Française et un Allemand, il reste une place, donc contact moi fin Août si tu n'as rien je pourrai peut-être t'aider.

A bientôt!
  • Maxence
Moderators: mach5
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

Site activity