Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Chinese tutor needed asap!

Chinese tutor needed asap! 2 years 1 month ago #24528

Hi,

I am a young native English speaker looking for a good Chinese tutor to teach me oral Chinese 2 - 3 times a week.
I am at beginner level, I have no interest in reading or writing but just speaking.I am not looking for a language partner but someone that can teach me to speak Mandarin well. Fees are negotiable and payment will be cash in hand after each lesson.

Please contact me if you can teach or can refer me to a good tutor.

Thanks! C
  • Twinkle
  • Thank you received: 1
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Chinese tutor needed asap! 2 years 1 month ago #24565

Hey,Twinkle,I am Maorin,a college student of NUIST,my major is English,Now we comparatively have time,and I am very interested in your imformation,but I have no idea wether you are a student or a worker,and which district are you in Nanjing now,My university is in Pukou,nanjing.
If you are interested in me ,please contact me ,my e-mail is:Maorin@sina.com

Re: Chinese tutor needed asap! 2 years 1 month ago #24604

Hey, Twinkle! I am moody...Maybe I can try to help you with that..I am just back to Nanjing from the United States. I studied at The University of Alabama in Huntsville and I graduated on Nov 2011 ( one semester early)..Now I am waiting for my MSF admission for UMD so I am available during this period ( Mar- Aug)...I have some experience about teaching Chinese in the US and almost my students (friends) said they enjoyed learning it xdd! And that's why I am now thinking about that maybe I can help you improve your Chinese and get used to the new life quickly...Since my experience, I think the best way to sharpen your language is practice. Some words and usages could be easily remember if you use and speak them more often. :peace:

you could contact me via gmail...moodyzhan@gmail.com

Re: Chinese tutor needed asap! 2 years 1 month ago #24612

hi Twinkle,
My name is Eric, and I'm majoring Chinese Broadcasting and anchoring .Three months later , I will graduate form Coummunication University of China 'Nanjing. And now i'm free . Actually ,there is a lot of dialects in China. My major is the opportunity and allow me to teach mandarin well. I'm so eager to be your friend and teacher. You can write to when u r free.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Eric Woo
  • Eric Woo

Re: Chinese tutor needed asap! 2 years 3 weeks ago #24834

Hi,

Have you found one? Im a certified and experienced tutor.I ll help you out.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Chaz

Re: Chinese tutor needed asap! 2 years 3 weeks ago #24839

Hello Twinkle,

Its my pleasure can see your post here. I'm a chinese tutor especially for foreigner and I also work as a translator. I'm teaching at one International School as my partime job. Although my age still young (below 24) but I've teach many school for chinese language. You can contact me at: 15151874947
  • ocha

Re: Chinese tutor needed asap! 2 years 3 weeks ago #24850

Twinkle, you've already find ? : )
  • ocha
Moderators: mach5
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

Site activity

Forum buzz

1 user and 206 guests online