Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Nanjing Open Chat

Discuss anything pertaining to international living in Nanjing.

TOPIC: Why so many B**CHES in clubs??????!!!

Why so many B**CHES in clubs??????!!! 1 year 11 months ago #25306

We need to know why there are so many "special" ladies in clubs that are in clubs just for one thing...??? Where all the good ones went...maybe they don't go clubbing or something, sounds pretty obvious though...such a pity to see all these cute and pretty "special" ladies doing stuff that they are not suppose to.. :S
  • Andreas
  • live your life :) no one will do it for you ;)
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/DJANDREASIVAN

DUBSTEP
ELECTRO
HOUSE
ELECTRONIC
MUSIC
The topic has been locked.

Re: Why so many B**CHES in clubs??????!!! 1 year 11 months ago #25307

Of course the good ones are not clubbing. It all comes down to what kind of relationship you are searching for but if you consider a serious life-long relationship then you can be sure to find better girls the further away from those clubs. And no need to look after 22:00 (23:00 on fridays and saturdays) because then they are sleeping. I have a the best chinese girlfriend so I know what I am talking about :)
  • Pemucius
  • Thank you received: 1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andreas

Re: Why so many B**CHES in clubs??????!!! 1 year 11 months ago #25308

I believe by "special", he is referring to what psychologists call pathological narcissists. Chinese might just call it "xiao hunag di". Little emperors. A phenomenon that is even more blatant in the post 90s women of China.

You can read more about it here: middlekingdomlife.com/guide/narcissistic...es-chinese-women.htm

Ie signs are: "Consciously feels and maintains a grandiose self of self-importance. Knows she is special and both expects and demands special treatment from others. Is extremely hypersensitive to criticism and perceived disapproval of any kind and will not tolerate it. Surrounds herself with other beautiful or special people who can reflect back or mirror her own grandiose sense of self. Is extremely manipulative and exploitive of others. Is often jealous or envious of others and believes others are jealous or envious of her. Has constant fantasies of unlimited success, money and power. Lacks genuine empathy and can only relate to or “love” others who provide her with ongoing narcissistic supplies."

Does this sound like any one you know here? I think so....

There are also some wonderfull people here as well. Just know who to avoid.

There are some "good girls" in the clubs, but they go less often. And they are there with a bunch of friends, usually mixed with boys and girls. They are not there looking for dates and usually will not talk to you, unless you know someone who knows them.
  • mach5
  • Thank you received: 53
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by mach5.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andreas

Re: Why so many B**CHES in clubs??????!!! 1 year 11 months ago #25313

i can totally relate to what andreas said....i kinda dated someone matching the description given by mach5 . was too much into the clubbing thing(i obviously didnt know abt it in the beginning)n didnt know her boundries with other guys...totally burnt my hands with that relationship....and yeah,when u look around,u find 1 too many that kinda girls....sometimes makes me think is it just some kinda "china effect" or i missed out on some "evolutionary step"
  • samir

Re: Why so many B**CHES in clubs??????!!! 1 year 11 months ago #25328

Okay, so this is what i tried yesterday. Went to one club before 22.00, there was mainly chinese oldies and some teens, by 23.45 the "special girls" made their entrance and the whole club was full hahah. I spent like 1000rmb yesterday night, bought that fruit and whisky/ice tea and the amount of chicks that comes to our table, that was funny..i realised that with this fruit/whisky stuff you get chicks easily, weird.... think i'll stick to the destiny shit, don't wanna meet anyone in clubs..it sucks.. xD
  • Andreas
  • live your life :) no one will do it for you ;)
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/DJANDREASIVAN

DUBSTEP
ELECTRO
HOUSE
ELECTRONIC
MUSIC

Re: Why so many B**CHES in clubs??????!!! 1 year 11 months ago #25365

definitely agree with mach5
i dont know other ppl's aim for clubbing
for us ,we do go clubs but only several times a year (only after high school)
we go there with friends (boys and girls),little drink,mostly just enjoy the loud music
chinese students r more conservative ,cz of the serious home and school education ,so usually first time we go to clubs with curiosity,and next just during the travelling time ...it's graduation season now,so more and more university students r going to clubs for the final gathering
it's only personal view with normal student angle

Re: Why so many B**CHES in clubs??????!!! 1 year 11 months ago #25405

hey dude ,
100%right
but i never went to that kind of place just not consistent with our chinese tradition or custom.
  • Yesman
Tomorrow is another day

Re: Why so many B**CHES in clubs??????!!! 1 year 11 months ago #25406

oh , dude , one night 1000rmb , you are damn rich person. chinese citizensound can't afford it. i never went to that club . bad guy went there. lol ...
  • Yesman
Tomorrow is another day
Moderators: mach5
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

Site activity

Forum buzz

2 users and 475 guests online