Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SURVEY TIME!!!! What kind of events you guys want?

SURVEY TIME!!!! What kind of events you guys want? 2 years 1 month ago #24611

I would like to know what kind of events you guys want here in nanjing, it can be anything, just feel free to tell me, its for my business studies, i need to know the wants of the nanjing foreigner and non foreigner, so please guys, help me out :)

FEEL FREE TO TELL ME ANY IDEAS :)

Andreas
  • Andreas
  • live your life :) no one will do it for you ;)
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/DJANDREASIVAN

DUBSTEP
ELECTRO
HOUSE
ELECTRONIC
MUSIC
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: SURVEY TIME!!!! What kind of events you guys want? 2 years 1 month ago #24615

There are many things on my mind. I like casual get together as well as nice parties. I would love to sit down have a few drinks with people who like talking about life,culture,history,politics,pholosophy....Sharing different perstives from different cultural backgrounds.
I love dancing,woulc not mind going out with a bunch of friends at night,wearing cool dresses,trying new make up looks....listening to crazy music,laugh at eachother's funny movements,making jokes together..
And going for a hike,or a walk when spring comes is a great idea,and good exercise(thinking about losing some weight to get prettier,hehe) Aha,i love swimming,pinpong,skating too...
then,what else?Cooking,if i could find a place big enough,i wish i could show people how to make good chinese food. I also bake cakes for my friends' birthday. We dont need to thhrow a lot of money,still can have lots of fun~~
Anyway,those are just based on my own lifestyle. Hope more people could pop more interesting ideas.
Thanks,Andreas for bringing up this topic!!
Sincerely,
Katie
  • Katie
  • Thank you received: 6

Re: SURVEY TIME!!!! What kind of events you guys want? 2 years 1 month ago #24621

you're welcome, its very good to hear people's point of view, i've got some bunch of email on my gmail and seriously everyone is saying the same thing, original stuff, original events, nice places, not crowded, not too loud. People right now want something else. My friend pop to mazzo tonight, they are from france, and they told me that they came out 5mins later. Well me and friend talked a lot about this, and we also want to do original things and participate in original stuff, try new things.

Thanks katie for your integration in that thread, you guys can send me email on what you think.

email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

feel free to contact me, i'll be more than pleased to hear from you guys :)
  • Andreas

DUBSTEP
ELECTRO
HOUSE
ELECTRONIC
MUSIC

Re: SURVEY TIME!!!! What kind of events you guys want? 2 years 1 month ago #24690

I like to do some things that remind me of home: cooking Western foods and cookies, watching Western movies, but I also really like to do things that are distinctly Chinese/Nanjing tourist things: Confucius Temple, etc.

Some of the most fun I've had has come from spending time with local people and spending time with them in the way that they do, which for most and on average days, is not going to the tourist spots. I had a great home-cooked Chinese meal with some friends I've met here and it was so memorable!

Re: SURVEY TIME!!!! What kind of events you guys want? 2 years 1 month ago #24691

thats pretty cool, in general its like showing your skills in cooking and make everyone share the passion. Thats cool man, i like this thread, it makes me feel like at least no one just think about getting laid and stuff, like bulls*its stuff. Hanging out with local people at attractive spots etc... i like that xD
  • Andreas

DUBSTEP
ELECTRO
HOUSE
ELECTRONIC
MUSIC
Moderators: mach5
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds

Site activity

Forum buzz

0 users and 281 guests online