Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Private English School Full-Time Teacher

Private English School Full-Time Teacher 9 months 1 week ago #32036

Nanjing City British-American Language School is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated English teacher to teach English full-time in Nanjing. Our innovative and well-known language school provides work visas, highly competitive salaries and housing stipends.

At the moment, our school is looking for two teachers, preferably American born (not required, but desirable, based on C/V and past experience can be discussed).

Applicant Requirements:
• College graduate
• Responsible
• Native English speaker
• No previous teaching experience required
• No Chinese language skill requirement
• No teaching certification required

Our English teaching team is young, energetic and fun. We are not only co-workers, but enjoy spending time together outside of the classroom in the great city of Nanjing. At the Nanjing British American City Language School, we promote innovative learning techniques, while combining Western and Chinese learning systems. If you have never taught English before, but think that you are up to the challenge, please feel free to email me with any questions.

Please check out our website for more information regarding our teaching team, our teaching philosophy and methodology. www.njcsym.org

Potential Applicants should send their Resume/CV and a picture to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I look forward to meeting you!

Casey Kay
  • Casey_Kay1
  • Thank you received: 1
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Private English School Full-Time Teacher 8 months 2 weeks ago #32366

Casey Kay,
How about the professionalism and common courtesy of responding to your emails please???
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lexi8504
Moderators: mach5
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

Site activity