Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Looking for part-time Teachers

Looking for part-time Teachers 1 year 11 months ago #25285

Hi teachers,

Are you thinking about what to do in the evening or on weekends. This could be sth. you are looking for.

This is an American English school so we are looking for American and Canadian teachers only.

But if you have a TEFL OR TESOL certificate with good teaching experince we can consider you.

Located in Hunanlu. Very easy to get there (2mins walk from the subway and public buses are also available). It's right beside the Phoenix bookmall. Good pay (120-180 RMB per 40min class) and time is very flexible. Most of the classes are on evenings and weekends. We have our own teaching materials so you don't need to worry about lesson plans. We give training every week so experience is not very important.

Please bear one thing in mind that We are looking for Americans and Canadians only because its an American school. so I'm pretty sorry for the Asians and Europeans. It's not about racism so guys chill out.

Interested candidates can send there resume at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

If you have a TEFL OR TESOL certificate please attach it.

Call me directly if you wanna talk to me or know more about the school. +86 18651650639

Best Regards
Daniel
  • biplu
  • Thank you received: 2
work work work....
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: mach5
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

Site activity

Forum buzz

2 users and 274 guests online