Hello Nanjing

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why are excited for this coming 7 days holiday?

Why are excited for this coming 7 days holiday? 4 years 10 months ago #11736

  • party_gurl
  • party_gurl's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Aristocrat
  • Don't judge anyone if ur not a judge.
  • Posts: 145
  • Karma: 1
What are ur plans for this holiday?Are u excited?


For me nope,Im not excited at all.Nothing special to do but maybe will be traveling with my friends to some other cities.
;)
Everything is possible if u put ur heart on it!!!.
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by party_gurl.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Why are excited for this coming 7 days holiday? 4 years 10 months ago #11737

  • The Red Roarer
  • The Red Roarer's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The Dilly-Dalai Lama
  • Posts: 376
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 25
There should be a few good parties over the holiday and I will be able to drink again after a month of quitting so I'm pretty excited yea!

All work and no booze makes Jack a dull boy
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Why are excited for this coming 7 days holiday? 4 years 10 months ago #11738

  • Sozzled
  • Sozzled's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior member
  • Posts: 76
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 1
I am excited that I will finally have time to go shopping. I need long underwear because I am already freeeezing! :angry:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Why are excited for this coming 7 days holiday? 4 years 10 months ago #11741

  • party_gurl
  • party_gurl's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Aristocrat
  • Don't judge anyone if ur not a judge.
  • Posts: 145
  • Karma: 1
Sozzled wrote:
I am excited that I will finally have time to go shopping. I need long underwear because I am already freeeezing! :angry:


:rolleyes: im looking for a bikini not a highways underwear :lulz:
Everything is possible if u put ur heart on it!!!.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Why are excited for this coming 7 days holiday? 4 years 10 months ago #11742

  • Bjoern
  • Bjoern's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Photographer
  • Love what you do and do who you love
  • Posts: 813
  • Thank you received: 7
  • Karma: 27
Sozzled wrote:
I am excited that I will finally have time to go shopping. I need long underwear because I am already freeeezing! :angry:

Good luck in winter :-)


My plan is:
old bunkers, oysters, Seafood, Long marches on the beach, calvados, red wine, excellent raw milk cheese, van morrison, glen miller, cooking with french families, fishing with a trawler and storm watching :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Why are excited for this coming 7 days holiday? 4 years 10 months ago #11746

  • Keyser Soze
  • Keyser Soze's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Kingpin
  • Posts: 2163
  • Thank you received: 34
  • Karma: 32
The Red Roarer wrote:
There should be a few good parties over the holiday and I will be able to drink again after a month of quitting so I'm pretty excited yea!

All work and no booze makes Jack a dull boy

Big time. Looking forward to a couple of good sessions over the holiday, and the look on JP's face when Man City beat Newcastle next weekend...

:naughty:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Why are excited for this coming 7 days holiday? 4 years 10 months ago #11748

  • The Red Roarer
  • The Red Roarer's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The Dilly-Dalai Lama
  • Posts: 376
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 25
Keyser Soze wrote:
The Red Roarer wrote:
There should be a few good parties over the holiday and I will be able to drink again after a month of quitting so I'm pretty excited yea!

All work and no booze makes Jack a dull boy

Big time. Looking forward to a couple of good sessions over the holiday, and the look on JP's face when Man City beat Newcastle next weekend...

:naughty:

I watched the game at home last night, bloody disaster for Newcastle!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Why are excited for this coming 7 days holiday? 4 years 10 months ago #11749

  • Keyser Soze
  • Keyser Soze's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Kingpin
  • Posts: 2163
  • Thank you received: 34
  • Karma: 32
The Red Roarer wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
The Red Roarer wrote:
There should be a few good parties over the holiday and I will be able to drink again after a month of quitting so I'm pretty excited yea!

All work and no booze makes Jack a dull boy

Big time. Looking forward to a couple of good sessions over the holiday, and the look on JP's face when Man City beat Newcastle next weekend...

:naughty:

I watched the game at home last night, bloody disaster for Newcastle!

Yeah it was, that own-goal was pretty shoddy. Unlucky though.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Why are excited for this coming 7 days holiday? 4 years 10 months ago #11764

  • ProTeacher
  • ProTeacher's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Aristocrat
  • Posts: 227
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Karma: 12
I'm looking forward to a road trip, to the MIDI Music Festival. That, or I'll stay home and get caught up on my DVDs.

In either case it's going to be great! :bowdown:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Why are excited for this coming 7 days holiday? 4 years 10 months ago #11769

  • Anil
  • Anil's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Alpha male
  • Posts: 904
  • Thank you received: 24
  • Karma: 26
Bjoern wrote:
My plan is:
old bunkers, oysters, Seafood, Long marches on the beach, calvados, red wine, excellent raw milk cheese, van morrison, glen miller, cooking with french families, fishing with a trawler and storm watching :-)

Looking forward to seeing pix on your Flickr page, sounds amazing! :bowdown:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Why are excited for this coming 7 days holiday? 4 years 10 months ago #11774

  • Loic
  • Loic's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Member
  • Posts: 35
  • Karma: 0
ProTeacher wrote:
I'm looking forward to a road trip, to the MIDI Music Festival. That, or I'll stay home and get caught up on my DVDs.

In either case it's going to be great! :bowdown:

There are quite a few good bands that are going to be there, unfortunately I won't be able to attend the festival. If you do go, please let me know how it was
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Why are excited for this coming 7 days holiday? 4 years 10 months ago #11927

  • Jon
  • Jon's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Board deity
  • Posts: 472
  • Thank you received: 7
  • Karma: 7
i'm heading to seoul, korea :grin:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Why are excited for this coming 7 days holiday? 4 years 10 months ago #11933

  • Jessica
  • Jessica's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Socialite
  • Jessica
  • Posts: 952
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 25
jonkwong wrote:
i'm heading to seoul, korea :grin:

Dude I'm not jealous, watch out over there I've only heard about shit. I think my spiritual retreat will totally turn into rock concerts...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Why are excited for this coming 7 days holiday? 4 years 10 months ago #11942

  • Jon
  • Jon's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Board deity
  • Posts: 472
  • Thank you received: 7
  • Karma: 7
Jessica wrote:
jonkwong wrote:
i'm heading to seoul, korea :grin:

Dude I'm not jealous, watch out over there I've only heard about shit. I think my spiritual retreat will totally turn into rock concerts...

well it's in zhenjiang so u can visit both buddhist temples and the rock concert.

dunno what u heard, but it's korea, not china. obviously going to be much cleaner.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Why are excited for this coming 7 days holiday? 4 years 10 months ago #11971

  • JP
  • JP's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior member
  • Posts: 133
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 5
Keyser Soze wrote:
The Red Roarer wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
The Red Roarer wrote:
There should be a few good parties over the holiday and I will be able to drink again after a month of quitting so I'm pretty excited yea!

All work and no booze makes Jack a dull boy

Big time. Looking forward to a couple of good sessions over the holiday, and the look on JP's face when Man City beat Newcastle next weekend...

:naughty:

I watched the game at home last night, bloody disaster for Newcastle!

Yeah it was, that own-goal was pretty shoddy. Unlucky though.



*Ahem* Yep i'm back now so less of those dirty thoughts about citeh beating the bunch of angels that are newcastle (joey barton excluded) i'll be up for the game if you let me know when and where.

Roarer- do you finally want that pack of cutters choice? (if so you better be supporting newcastle on saturday!!)

Any other sesh's planned for the holiday weekend? i wouldn't mind an all dayer if that fits into anyone's plans.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Why are excited for this coming 7 days holiday? 4 years 10 months ago #11974

  • Keyser Soze
  • Keyser Soze's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Kingpin
  • Posts: 2163
  • Thank you received: 34
  • Karma: 32
JP wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
The Red Roarer wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
The Red Roarer wrote:
There should be a few good parties over the holiday and I will be able to drink again after a month of quitting so I'm pretty excited yea!

All work and no booze makes Jack a dull boy

Big time. Looking forward to a couple of good sessions over the holiday, and the look on JP's face when Man City beat Newcastle next weekend...

:naughty:

I watched the game at home last night, bloody disaster for Newcastle!

Yeah it was, that own-goal was pretty shoddy. Unlucky though.



*Ahem* Yep i'm back now so less of those dirty thoughts about citeh beating the bunch of angels that are newcastle (joey barton excluded) i'll be up for the game if you let me know when and where.

Roarer- do you finally want that pack of cutters choice? (if so you better be supporting newcastle on saturday!!)

Any other sesh's planned for the holiday weekend? i wouldn't mind an all dayer if that fits into anyone's plans.

Jimmy's on Saturday at 8PM good for you mate?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Why are excited for this coming 7 days holiday? 4 years 10 months ago #11978

  • JP
  • JP's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior member
  • Posts: 133
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 5
Sounds like a plan mate, i'll be there just make sure you representing your colours (just thought there's gonna be you, anna and nanjingloosecat as blue fans, maybe i should get jacob and dellon down for a bit of moral support?)
Feed wasn't great at wor jim's last time i went to watch the game but may have been down to very few channels showing it. Maybe worth getting a back up bar sorted incase of a blackout at 3-3 approaching injury time?

Is there a friendly forfeit going to the winner or a correct score provider? :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Why are excited for this coming 7 days holiday? 4 years 10 months ago #11979

  • Keyser Soze
  • Keyser Soze's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Kingpin
  • Posts: 2163
  • Thank you received: 34
  • Karma: 32
JP wrote:
Sounds like a plan mate, i'll be there just make sure you representing your colours (just thought there's gonna be you, anna and nanjingloosecat as blue fans, maybe i should get jacob and dellon down for a bit of moral support?)
Feed wasn't great at wor jim's last time i went to watch the game but may have been down to very few channels showing it. Maybe worth getting a back up bar sorted incase of a blackout at 3-3 approaching injury time?

Is there a friendly forfeit going to the winner or a correct score provider? :-)

You out tonight for the big birthday bash? Will have a chat with you about it later if you are.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Why are excited for this coming 7 days holiday? 4 years 10 months ago #11980

  • JP
  • JP's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior member
  • Posts: 133
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 5
Keyser Soze wrote:
JP wrote:
Sounds like a plan mate, i'll be there just make sure you representing your colours (just thought there's gonna be you, anna and nanjingloosecat as blue fans, maybe i should get jacob and dellon down for a bit of moral support?)
Feed wasn't great at wor jim's last time i went to watch the game but may have been down to very few channels showing it. Maybe worth getting a back up bar sorted incase of a blackout at 3-3 approaching injury time?

Is there a friendly forfeit going to the winner or a correct score provider? :-)

You out tonight for the big birthday bash? Will have a chat with you about it later if you are.

First day back at work today and last day before the holidays so got a load on at the mo'. I'll be there for the party tonight, hopefully sooner rather than later bud.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Why are excited for this coming 7 days holiday? 4 years 9 months ago #12012

  • Keyser Soze
  • Keyser Soze's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Kingpin
  • Posts: 2163
  • Thank you received: 34
  • Karma: 32
Keyser Soze wrote:
JP wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
The Red Roarer wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
The Red Roarer wrote:
There should be a few good parties over the holiday and I will be able to drink again after a month of quitting so I'm pretty excited yea!

All work and no booze makes Jack a dull boy

Big time. Looking forward to a couple of good sessions over the holiday, and the look on JP's face when Man City beat Newcastle next weekend...

:naughty:

I watched the game at home last night, bloody disaster for Newcastle!

Yeah it was, that own-goal was pretty shoddy. Unlucky though.



*Ahem* Yep i'm back now so less of those dirty thoughts about citeh beating the bunch of angels that are newcastle (joey barton excluded) i'll be up for the game if you let me know when and where.

Roarer- do you finally want that pack of cutters choice? (if so you better be supporting newcastle on saturday!!)

Any other sesh's planned for the holiday weekend? i wouldn't mind an all dayer if that fits into anyone's plans.

Jimmy's on Saturday at 8PM good for you mate?

Correction: SUNDAY at 8PM.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: mach5
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum  Protected by R Antispam

Copyright 2015, SinoConnexion Ltd. No part of this website (images or text) may be reproduced without prior permission.

Top Desktop version